Online Application Process
Please complete this online application. Your data is securely stored and transmitted privately. You can complete the application over multiple sessions from any location. Nothing you enter on this site is sent to the Hixson Program until you submit the application. That means you can set up your application, complete the information on the form, change it, and save it without worry of disclosing information to the scholarship committee before you're ready.
- Complete the online application. Priority deadline is January 3.
- Complete the ISU admission process by January 3 (keep in mind, students must accept their admissions offer before applying)
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by filing the FAFSA.
- Apply for on-campus housing.
- First-year Hixson Scholars are required to live on campus or in Iowa State's Greek community.
This form collects your latest contact information. Additional information reviewed by the selection committee (i.e., class rank, financial need) will be automatically retrieved from university systems using your ISU Identification Number and stored with your application.
You may now begin your application.